If you’re looking for a thorough, step-by-step guide on how to log into HubSpot, this article is for you. Follow the tutorial below in order to learn how to log into your HubSpot account.
What Is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a web-based software that helps businesses manage their marketing and sales initiatives. It provides a platform for tracking customer leads, managing sales pipelines, and creating content. The software also includes social media tools, email marketing tools, and analytics to help businesses measure performance.
HubSpot is free for up to 10 users and has a monthly subscription fee for additional users.
How to Log in: Types of Logins and Their Effectiveness
HubSpot provides three types of login accounts: administrator, user, and guest. Administrator accounts have complete access to all features of the platform, while user and guest accounts are limited to specific areas.
User accounts are the most common type of account: A user account contains a username and password. When you log in to HubSpot, your user name is automatically logged in as well. To log out of HubSpot, click the LogOut link at the top of any page.
If you’re an administrator, you can create new user accounts or give users limited access to certain areas of the platform. To create or edit a user account, go to Accounts > Users on the main dashboard. You can also give users access to specific files by sharing them with them through email or uploading them to a shared folder in your work environment.
Guest accounts allow people who don’t have an account with HubSpot to access some features. Guest accounts are created when someone visits your site for the first time and supplies their name, email address, and password. Guest accounts aren’t linked to a user name; instead, they use a unique GUEST ID number that’s generated when they sign up.
How to Setup a Custom Login
If you don’t have a HubSpot account, create one now. Once you have an account, follow these instructions to set up your custom HubSpot login:
- Click on the “Account” button in the top left corner of the homepage.
- On the “Account” page, click on the “Settings” link in the top right corner.
- On the “Settings” page, under “Login & Security,” click on the “Create Custom Login” link.
- 4. Enter your username (your email address if you have one) and password in the appropriate fields, and click on the “Create Custom Login” button.
- You’ll now be taken to a page where you can specify which areas of your account you want to allow access to via this custom HubSpot login. You can choose to restrict access to only certain sections of your account, such as your work and personal projects pages, or to all of your accounts on HubSpot.com. Click on the blue “Save Changes” button at the bottom of the page to save your changes and return to the main “Settings” page.
- To use this custom login instead of your default HubSpot login when logging into HubSpot
How to Logout of HubSpot
If you need to log out of HubSpot, there are a couple of different ways to do it.
- The first way is to use the login screen in your web browser. To do this, go to https://www.hubspot.com/login and sign in with your username and password. Once you’re logged in, click the gear icon in the top right corner and select “Logout.”
- The second way is to use the Logout link on the main HubSpot page. To do this, go to https://www.hubspot.com/ and click the gear icon in the top left corner. Under “My Account,” click “Logout.”
Either way, make sure to remember your password so you can log back in if needed.